Trackforce 2017 Year in Review
I hope your new year is off to a great start! At Trackforce, we are always looking forward to ways we can improve the security and workforce industries. But with a new year starting, I also wanted to recognize some of the milestones we hit in 2017. Trackforce has been in business for over 18 years, and each year Trackforce has evolved to stay current with the ever-changing security industry with 2017 being no different. In the past year, we have experienced more growth than ever with many notable achievements.
Let’s look at a few milestones from the past year:
• We started off the year with a $7.4million strategic growth investment from Five Elms Capital ;
• Trackforce employees grew 284% in 2017;
• We opened five new office locations in five different countries (United States, United Kingdom, Lithuania, Mexico, & Russia) to expand our global footprint;
• Trackforce is now operating in 45 different countries and over 20 languages;
• Trackforce solutions are now used by over 200,000 professionals at over 15,000 companies.
These are just a few numbers that show our immense growth, and we don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. In 2018 and beyond, we will continue to expand to ensure that we provide the best solutions and support for each of our current and future clients.
I am proud of all of these accomplishments and would like to thank our employees, clients, and partners for what they’ve done this past year. We could not have done any of this without the hard work and dedication of every one of them.
We are always searching for the right people to join our team, so make sure to check out our open positions.