Location: San Diego
As VP of Sales, North America you will be responsible for identifying and closing new opportunities across the various industries for Trackforce’s technology to enable engagement and helping to drive and scale revenue for the company.
The role involves maintaining an excellent understanding of the Trackforce’s solution general product strategy, road map, and adjacent sales pipeline to identify opportunities where Trackforce can bring significant business value to new and existing customers. The role involves understanding challenges which the customer may have and crafting a solution and strategy based around Trackforce’s suite of products.
· Establishing the strategic direction for growing the business;
· Managing the sales and business development teams to ensure that new and expansion revenue and growth targets are attained;
· Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure Trackforce is well-positioned in the market;
· Responsible for large national accounts
· Problem solve novel solutions, architectures and use cases to help customers meet their objectives
· Collaborate with engineering, product, sales, consulting teams to create solutions that increase the platform’s value
· Help define an integration architecture for the platform and provide guidance for new clients coming on board and contribute to our evolving Customer Success strategy
· Help customers understand Trackforce’s capabilities
· Feedback into the product and sales team’s knowledge, methodologies and customer-facing collateral and road map
· Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
· Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
· Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with Chief of marketing.
· Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
· Implements approved distribution strategies.
· Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
· Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
· This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
· The position is reporting to our VP of Global Sales, based in Europe
Required Education and Experience
· 10+ years enterprise software experience ideally selling SaaS based solutions
· Proven ability to hit or exceed quotas and prior experience in a sales leadership role
· Prior experience selling solutions in the security management, office management space is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field.
· Demonstrated ability to navigate complex deals across technical and commercial challenges as well as multiple teams and stakeholders
· Proven network across SaaS solutions, mobile apps and digital media sectors in the US market.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
· Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer opportunities in parallel
· Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and to tie your solutions to success criteria.
· Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data.
· Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (managers, directors, VPs).
· Team player who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution.
· Willingness to travel