Location: Central Singapore
Trackforce is recruiting a Sales Representative for our expanding sales team. If you are a highly-driven sales performer who wants to join an expanding tech company, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales and security professionals and report to the Regional Sales Director.
- Develops and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximize Trackforce opportunity within the customer environment.
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Direct customer contact comprises a major portion of this role.
- Presents and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment – ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Builds executive relationships within client base – articulates Trackforce products and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ensures a high degree of Customer satisfaction with Trackforce products and services.
- Develops and delivers accurate revenue forecasts in line with business objectives. Interacts with Regional Sales Director and VP of Global Sales.
- Creates integrated solutions to address most complex problems – C unique selling proposition.
- Focus on client relationship management and customer satisfaction within the account.
- Works independently, also may act as virtual team leader and/or mentor.
- Develops annual plan for own area in line with company strategy.
- Plans specific sales activities including forecasting and organization of resource requirements.
- Presents highly complex idea, anticipating key issues and preparing case accordingly. May devise new and or alternative selling strategies to handle key complex accounts.
- Negotiates large complex contracts.
- Creates networks internally and externally within and outside own sales area.
- Creates new solutions/perspectives on existing solutions to address most complex problems
- 5 +years sales experience of the software service provider environment
- In-depth knowledge of the software service provider sector
- Advanced SaaS product and solutions knowledge and experience
- Strong business acumen
- General Service provider technical knowledge
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Passion for hosted services and the future of SaaS
- Willingness to travel local and abroad depending on customer requirements
- Have proven relationships within Security Guarding space.
- Exceptional selling skills in a complex matrix environment – selling to technical people.
- Multi-tasking ability
- Outstanding negotiation skills (commercial and technical)
- Influencing skills at all levels from the board room level to the buyer
- Source of service provider expertise to their clients
- Understand client needs and ability to research client environment
- Identify solutions for their clients
- Actively creates business opportunities for Trackforce Systems
- Drive targets
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Perceived as Trusted Adviser (well-rounded business partner).
- Highly respected in the industry
- Executive level relationship management skills (minimum CIO/ CTO level)
- Demonstrates effective use of internal relationships and resources.