Trackforce Valiant is recruiting a Sales Executive for our expanding sales team. If you are a highly-driven sales performer who wants to join an expanding tech company, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales and security professionals and report to the VP of Sales, US.
Develops and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximize Trackforce Valiant opportunity within the customer environment.
- Responding to email and phone inquiries from potential clients with answers to their detailed product questions.
- Collecting and analyzing customer requirements.
- Presenting information and delivering product demonstrations to existing clients and new prospects.
- Creating written business proposals in response to Requests for Proposals.
- Negotiating terms and conditions of sales contracts and closing sales.
- Maintaining a high-level technical understanding of our software products.
- Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment – ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Builds executive relationships within client base – articulates Trackforce Valiant products and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Administering and maintaining client information within our CRM.
- Managing client relationships in which you develop yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Works independently, also may act as virtual team leader and/or mentor.
- Develops annual plan for own area in line with company strategy.
- Average deal size within $5k to $25K
- 5+ years of proven successful software/technical sales experience.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic with experience in SME-level deals.
- Strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience with CRM tools like Zoho or Salesforce.
- Comfortable with presenting online and in the boardroom.
- Must have a strong understanding of enterprise software sales cycles and dealing with top decision makers.
- Familiar with database and web-based technologies.
- Proven track record of building strong and lasting relationships with clients or potential customers.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
- Must have proven experience in converting technical requirements and information into written business proposals.
- Hunter mentality
- A sales background in ERP, CRM, Asset Management, Help Desk, Call Centre Management Solutions or Enterprise Content Management applications would be very beneficial.
- Knowledge of the security industry
- A corporate security, guard services or physical security background would be beneficial but not required