As Jr. UI Designer, you will be part of our Product team and work closely with our Engineering team to help improve and create new features in our different products. You will work on both new and existing components of the GuardTek ecosystem, and will design for web as well as mobile products.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, go-getter, unafraid to bring new ideas to the table, and interested in working with an international team of professionals.
• Taking a strategic and creative approach to all design work, you will drive and support their ideas from initial concepts through successful launches of projects.
• You will be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering new feature designs to the Engineering team, along with the production of any required assets, to support their work, and follow the concepts’ implementation until delivery.
• In addition to the new feature work, since Trackforce has been operating the GuardTek suite for years, you will continuously recommend improvements to alleviate users pain points in the existing products.
• You must have the ability to clearly communicate intended functionality to stakeholders and developers to ensure a great user interface at completion.
• You must demonstrate good judgment in design, selecting methods and techniques best suited for the different product platforms.
• Have at least 3 years of experience as a UI designer, visual designer, interaction designer, UX designer or similar
• Have hands-on professional experience designing web and mobile applications
• Have a strong understanding of current web and mobile design best practices, styles and methodology
• Can create detailed comps and style guides to communicate look and feel
• Can create effective wireframes to communicate screen layouts, navigation and functionalities
• Can work from existing brand style guides to ensure consistency
• Have expert knowledge of the most current version of Adobe Photoshop or other interactive design tool such as Sketch
• Have working knowledge of design collaboration tools like Zeplin
• Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
• Be a take-charge self-starter who knows how to hunt down technical information and communicate it effectively
• Must be authorized to work in the US
• Have experience working at a B2B and/or SaaS company
• Have a basic understanding of web and/or mobile development
• Have experience working with global internationalized products
• Be proficient in French, Spanish, or another language a plus
• Have knowledge of the security industry a plus
• Salary: DOE
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation PTO
• Company Events (Paintball, catered lunches, obstacle courses, & more)
• A great office location with an air hockey table, a foosball table, fresh fruit & snacks, and a Stormtrooper