Trackforce Vilnius office is looking for a Junior Full Stack developer.
We would like you to:
- seek for excellence, ownership mindset and critical thinking;
- knowledge of .Net framework;
- knowledge of SQL;
- have a demonstrated written and spoken English proficiency.
Awesome if you also have:
- experience with unit testing and code reviews;
- a knack for algorithms, data structures or multi-threaded programming;
- experience with MongoDB or other “no SQL” databases.
What your day will look like? You will:
- participate in designing solutions for business problems;
- write code and unit test it;
- learn continuously and grow as a professional;
- work with these technologies – Angular 7.2, Typescript 3.2, .Net 4.7.1, .Net core 2.2, Node.js, MongoDB, Ms SQL, GitLab CI, ELK stack, Rancher or anything else that helps to solve the problem;
- probably won’t be able to resist for a 2 p.m. coffee break and some chess or Foosball game that everyone is so obsessed about at the moment.
What are your benefits from all this?
- small company where you will feel the impact of your decisions;
- work with new features and low amount of support for existing solutions;
- high degree of autonomy – you will be able to shape things around you;
- we unit test and code review. We automate our deployments and monitor what’s happening in our production;
- high caliber colleagues you can learn from. We like to understand how frameworks work, and not just use the API;
- fast growing business with ample career opportunities;
- competitive salary, parking space, leisure zone, knowledge sharing and other usual stuff;
- interesting business domain which provides hard to solve development challenges.