The Implementation Specialist is responsible for training, “Best Practice” coaching, and implementation processes for all Trackforce customers. You will communicate and collaborate with Trackforce Sales, Support, and Product teams to ensure flawless client onboarding and support customer retention goals.
After comprehensive training and orientation to Trackforce’s GuardTek suite of mobile management solutions, processes and methodologies, the essential tasks for the Implementation Manager include but are not limited to:
- Perform initial customer on-boarding, either onsite or remotely, and additional training as required to ensure successful client adoption of GuardTek applications.
- Work with GuardTek applications to setup new client accounts to deliver “plug and play” solutions.
- Advocate internally with staff and externally with clients to share ‘best practices’ through in-person meetings and webinars.
- Establish a trusted, strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of Trackforce products and services.
- Identify client critical goals or other key performance indicators and guide customers through implementation of objectives and goals.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Problem-solver, very customer oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills in English.
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Ability to travel for single or multiple day scheduled events.
- Experience in the security services industry is required
JOB TYPE: Full-time