Customer Success Specialist is responsible for a seamless and positive onboarding to adoption lifecycle for Trackforce Valiant clients through exceptional training and “Best Practice” coaching. You will communicate and collaborate with Trackforce Sales, Support, and Product teams to ensure flawless client onboarding and actively support customer retention goals.
After comprehensive training and orientation to Trackforce’s GuardTek suite of mobile management solutions, processes and methodologies, the essential tasks for the Implementation Manager include but are not limited to:
- Perform initial customer on-boarding, either onsite or remotely, and provide additional training as required to ensure successful client adoption of GuardTek applications.
- Through a period of discovery, partner with client to ensure understanding of unique objectives to effectively customize their platform, to the extent possible.
- Advocate internally with staff and externally with clients to share “best practices” through in-person meetings and webinars.
- Establish a trusted, strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value encouraging retention and growth.
- Identify client critical goals or other key performance indicators and guide customers through implementation of objectives and goals.
- Effectively solve for unexpected challenges, balancing both customer needs and system abilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years client facing experience; supporting Saas clients preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform well under time restraints and meet required deadlines.
- Positive outlook and exceptional problem-solver.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills in English language required.
- Ability to travel for single or multiple day scheduled events.