Trackforce Vilnius office is looking for a Full stack developer (C# & Angular).
We would like you to:
- seek for excellence, ownership mindset and critical thinking;
- have a good knowledge of single page application development (preferably Angular);
- have a good .Net framework knowledge or willingness to learn it if you are coming from front-end background;
- have knowledge of architectural and design patterns;
- have a demonstrated written and spoken English proficiency.
Great if you also have:
- experience with deployment automation, monitoring solutions and Linux.
- experience with unit testing and code reviews.
- experience with MongoDB or other “no SQL” databases.
- a knack for algorithms, data structures or multi-threaded programming.
- What your day will look like? You will:
- create, design and implement solutions for business problems;
- write code, unit test it and run code reviews;
- be responsible for a full life cycle of application (from design/architecture to operations in production);
- work with these technologies – Angular 7.2, Typescript 3.2, .Net 4.7.1, .Net core 2.2, Node.js, MongoDB, Ms SQL, GitLab CI, ELK stack, Rancher or anything else that helps to solve the problem;
- probably won’t be able to resist for a 2 p.m. coffee break and some chess or Foosball game that everyone is so obsessed about at the moment.
What are your benefits from all this?
- small company where you will feel the impact of your decisions;
- work with new features and low amount of support for existing solutions;
- high degree of autonomy – you will be able to shape things around you;
- we unit test and code review. We automate our deployments and monitor what’s happening in our production;
- high caliber colleagues you can learn from. We like to understand how frameworks work, and not just use the API;
- fast growing business with ample career opportunities;
- competitive salary, parking space, leisure zone, knowledge sharing and other usual stuff;