As the Director of Customer Success, you report to the VP of Customer Success (based in France, Paris), and you will manage a team of “Customer Success Specialist” based in Philadelphia, San Diego and Mexico.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage large accounts (from training to implementation and follow-up)
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability.
- Be sure Trackforce vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization is well applied and understood by the team
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand adviser
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them
- Determine best ways to collect client feedback to increase customer and success and satisfaction.
- Determine critical activities needed for each type of customer, including conducting kick-off calls, check ins and in-person meetings for priority clients.
- Serve as escalation point for the team, troubleshooting and reconciliation of client/campaign complaints and errors.
This is not a support role (that is a different team), support is reactive (responding to requests), CS is proactive (selecting who to engage with based on data).
Required Education and Work Experience:
- 5+ years of management experience – including at least three years heading a successful customer success organization in an enterprise software environment
- Experience with account relationship and growth management of large strategic clients.
- Knowledge of French language preferred
- Be able to travel nationally and internationally to meet with clients onsite, particularly for key accounts and large implementations
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle high volume of accounts
- Be exceptionally organized with solid and project management skills
- Demonstrate hustle and persistence
- Have a strong interest in technology and/or software
- Be adaptable and energetic team player
- Have a willingness and desire to learn and grow quickly in a startup environment
- Knowledge of Security Industry is a big plus
- Salary DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation PTO