Trackforce is a fast-growing global company providing web-based and mobile solutions to the security services industry in more than 25 countries. Our officer management applications are used by thousands of daily subscribers in a dozen languages who keep people and places safe.
We are growing, looking for a self-motivated Customer Support Specialist to work in our Philadelphia office. If you like working flexible hours, enjoy technology, and are totally customer focused, we would like to talk to you.
Answering and responding to client concerns with world-class professionalism sets us apart from our competition. The Support Team also manages Android smartphone inventory, accessories and SIM cards, configures devices, applications and client access to solutions, and processes shipments daily. The right applicant will work side-by-side with our Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure maximum value is delivered to our clients.
This is an entry level position with opportunities to advance if you leverage your skills and motivation and make a commitment to ensuring the success of both are customers and our company. The ability to do business in Spanish or French will be a plus.
The right candidate will spend a lot of time talking and typing. Excellent written, verbal and typing skills are essential. After learning about our solutions, you will teach others during web-based training sessions or in person.
Director of Customer Support, who is based in Philadelphia.
• Provides outstanding quality customer support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, functional and technical expertise, as well as thorough and timely response to customers, via phone, email or online chat.
• Performs excellent analysis, assessment and troubleshooting with the ability to know when to escalate.
• Achieves and maintains proficiency with the capabilities of Trackforce’s “Software as a Service” applications as well as corresponding system and software changes.
• Develops and maintains customer relationships.
• Acts as a primary contact for customers regarding technical and “how to” issues.
• Documents software defects and works with internal departments to escalate or resolve.
• Consistently and completely documents phone and email support transactions, identifying processes and methodologies used to diagnose and resolve the customer’s issues within appropriate CRM tools.
• Assists customers by providing remedial training over the phone as needed and explaining additional functionalities that customers may not be currently using.
• Emphasis on attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Experience supporting SaaS applications preferred.
• Team player – and a self-starter!
• Solid understanding of basic computer functions and ability to teach and train others.
• Strong verbal and written English communications skills
• Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, online as a presenter and in writing.
• Excellent organizational, problem solving and communications skills
• Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities.
• One or more years of experience in a customer service or support environment.
• We work Monday through Friday.
• Excellent medical, dental and vision for employee and family members available.
• Two weeks of paid vacation and seven paid holidays.
• A playful open space to express your talent.
• Fruits & snacks in the kitchen.
So, if you are part geek, if you excel communicating with customers, and have what it takes to solve problems, this job may be for you!