Trackforce is a fast-growing global company providing web-based and mobile solutions to the security services industry in more than 25 countries. Our workforce management applications are used by thousands in a dozen languages to keep people and places safe.
We are growing, looking for a self-motivated Customer Support Specialist Tier 2 to work in our San Diego, UTC area, office. The Customer Support Specialist Tier 2 is primarily responsible for the resolution of client technical matters involving response to phone or written messaging from Trackforce application users and Tier 1 Customer Support team members. If you like working flexible hours, enjoy technology, and are totally customer focused, we would like to talk to you.
Answering and responding to client concerns with world-class professionalism sets us apart from our competition. Customer Support Specialist Tier 2 will assist Tier 1 team members with ticket resolution tasks involving software solutions, smartphone inventory, accessories, and SIM cards. At times, there will be requirements to configure devices, applications and client access to delivered solutions, and processes client shipments. The Customer Support Specialist Tier 2 will also support Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure maximum client experience value is delivered to Trackforce end-users. The ability to do business in Spanish or French is a plus.
Reports to: Customer Support Manager
- Provides outstanding quality customer support with a high degree of customer satisfaction; has functional and technical expertise as well as a thorough and timely response to customers via phone, email or online chat
- Performs excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting with the ability to know when to advance
- Understands Trackforce’s capabilities as a service application and as a corresponding system with potential software changes
- Develops and maintains customer relationships
- Acts as a primary contact for customers regarding technical and “how to” issues
- Assists customers/users by providing training over the phone as needed and explaining additional functionality the customer/user may benefit from and may not be currently using as well as being a resource to Tier 1 team members to mentor than in client growth processes.
- Documents software defects and works with internal departments to advance or resolve technical issues outside the scope of Tier 1 team members.
- Documents call transactions, processes, and methodologies used to diagnose and resolve customer/user issues within the appropriate CRM tool
- Assists with identifying root cause of problems; manages and resolves issues in a constantly changing environment
- As requested, assists the development of marketing communications related to new products or features.
- Periodic travel may be required for client engagements and trade events.
- Other customer support tasks and responsibilities as requested.
- Emphasis on attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills; empathetic and patient listener
- Experience supporting SaaS applications preferred
- Spanish language skills strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of basic computer functions and ability to teach/train others
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and over the phone/online as a presenter
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service or support environment
Job Environment and Benefits
- We work Monday through Friday in the Trackforce San Diego office
- Planned work hours will be 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with 1 hour for lunch
- Excellent medical, dental and vision for employee and family members available
- Two weeks of paid vacation and eight paid holidays
- A playful open space to express your personality
- Fruits & snacks in the kitchen
So, if you are part geek, if you excel communicating with customers, and have what it takes to solve problems, apply now!