We are a fast-growing international SaaS company looking for a Business Development Representative to join our expanding sales team in San Diego, CA. If you are an ambitious and driven performer who wants to join an expanding tech company, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales, marketing and security professionals and report to the VP of Sales, US
- Using Salesforce CRM and sales development orchestration tools to create targeted outbound campaigns for specific types of users, verticals and industries.
- Making outbound calls and sending emails to key prospective customers.
- Completing qualification and discovery calls with potential customers.
- Working with Marketing to align outbound campaigns with upcoming webinars, tradeshows, events and collateral.
- Responding to email, live chat, and phone inquiries from potential customers with answers to their initial questions.
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media engagement.
- Qualify marketing leads by assessing need, budget, and buying authority. Obtain basic qualifying information including but not limited to time frame for purchase, decision makers, budget, influencing factors and next step in sales process.
- Consult the Director of Demand Generation by providing weekly updates about recurring business issues that require a proactive approach, or trends that suggest alternate prospecting approaches through participation in a weekly team meeting.
- Assure database integrity by validating and correcting the data housed within our CRM database.
- B2B or SaaS marketing or sales experience
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce CRM.
- 2 years sales experience with emphasis on hunter mentality vs farmer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic.
- Proven ability to build relationships with prospective clients and bring energy and excitement in a fast-paced working environment.
- Being results oriented with focus on achieving and surpassing assigned targets and goals.
- Comfortable with speaking to customers over the phone.
- Delivered excellent sales results by utilizing proven investigation or probing skills to uncover sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated strong detail orientation with the ability to follow defined processes.
- Utilized various tools, demonstrating strong time management skills.
- Experience and ability to work effectively with and assist others in a team environment.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Knowledge of the security industry a plus.